Protect Your Business: Commercial/Small Business Insurance
In order to succeed in a competitive market, a business must minimize risk to the greatest extent possible. With the right commercial insurance or small business liability insurance policy, you can protect your investment from a myriad of possible threats. No matter whether the damage was caused by fire, automobile accident, theft, or as a result of third-party liability of your employees, commercial general liability insurance provides you with the peace of mind you need to remain focused on running your business.
Insurance Solutions Group (ISG) provides all types of business insurance, but most businesses have the following key types of coverage:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance…to protect you from any bodily injury or property damage claims to a third party inflicted by you, your employees or associates. Small business liability and hazard insurance are essential and doesn’t apply to just larger companies.
- Property Insurance for Business…buildings, business personal property/contents and, depending on your business needs, business income and extra expense (payments for your business, while the premises are being restored).
- Commercial Auto Liability Insurance…liability and property damage protection on your cars/trucks/trailers/motorcycles/RVs.
- Umbrella Insurance…this is activated if any claims or settlements exceed the amount of underlying coverage specified in your policies.
- Workers Compensation and Occupational Accident Plans…this coverage is very important to protect workers injured on the job by paying medical bills, injured-out-of-work pay and, finally, disability or death payouts.Texas doesn’t require this coverage, but it implies the employer is self-insuring and will assume financial responsibility.
Other popular commercial insurance policies written for our clients include:
- Inland Marine…portable tools and equipment (primarily contractors).
- Builder’s Risk…coverage while a building is being erected.
- Bonds…many policyholders need to have specific types of bonds.
- Flood…certain locations are required to have this protection.
- Windstorm…many counties exposed to offshore risk need this coverage.
- Group Health…employers pay 50% or more of the employees’ premium.
For more information, contact one of our Commercial/Small Business Insurance specialists:
Insurance Solutions Group (ISG) is one of the leading independent insurance agencies in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (DFW). Based in the Mid-Cities, TX area, our insurance agency provides business and personal insurance services throughout North Texas and across the country. We are proud to offer commercial and general liability insurance for business, including commercial insurance for small businesses, insurance liability for commercial construction, and business auto insurance.